[linux-elitists] They probably don't like Don Marti either.

Aaron T Porter atporter@primate.net
Wed Jun 5 12:39:57 PDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 12:29:29PM -0700, Jim Young wrote:
> Reminds me of those old sites that checked what browser you were
> using, and sent you to a "You're a loser" page or somesuch if it found IE.

	Now they bitch when you use Mozilla, Opera, Konq, etc. At least
once a week I get a worried e-mail from one of our non-techie employees
worried because some website told them they needed to upgrade their
browser to the latest IE.