[linux-elitists] They probably don't like Don Marti either.

Jim Young jim@hotornot.com
Wed Jun 5 12:29:29 PDT 2002

> On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 12:53, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> > And, somehow, I think this is sort of legit for the sites to do. If you
> > don't like it, go somewhere else. It's their sites, they can do what
> > they want with them.

Sites can do whatever they want with their content, but I don't see why
anyone would want to block users (and piss them off) like this. It's hard
enough getting people TO your site-- why turn them away once they're at the
door? Reminds me of those old sites that checked what browser you were
using, and sent you to a "You're a loser" page or somesuch if it found IE.

jim