[linux-elitists] They probably don't like Don Marti either.

Ron Guerin ron@vnetworx.net
Wed Jun 5 11:29:20 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 12:53, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> And, somehow, I think this is sort of legit for the sites to do. If you
> don't like it, go somewhere else. It's their sites, they can do what
> they want with them.

I agree actually, ad-supported sites should be able to refuse entry to
those who won't either take their ads or pay a subscription.  This is,
as Don said separate from the issue of what goes on at the ad networks.

Nevertheless, when I saw this thing, I thought it sounded like something
out of a Kevin O'Connor wet dream.  And I just find the language "Fight
back against ad-blocking software" inexplicably amusing.

Ron

--
Hey, that's pretty funny. I said "Ad-supported site".