[linux-elitists] Re: [fsl-discuss] Re: DC 7/17: Public Workshop on Digital Entertainmentand "Rights Management"

Seth Johnson seth.johnson@RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 12 18:38:42 PDT 2002

Ville Oksanen of EFF Finland coming.

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.