[linux-elitists] Haha, SpamCop lists Debian

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Sun Jul 7 07:53:59 PDT 2002

Eugen Leitl said:

> So you're arguing that the global network should cease to have global
> (well, minus the few % which are unreachable at any time due to routing
> table screwage) connectivity (a GoodThing(tm) you said) because it's an
> organism. When argued that it is nothing like a biological organism, you
> give me a quote from a 1913 dictionary that an organism is organical, and
> organized. Wow man! Like, totally. Sounds like an excellent mandate to
> screw up routing tables, and put random filtering rules into routers.
> Excuse me, I prefer backhoes and plastique. Is quicker.

If connectivity is supposed to be 100% global, then please give your
root password so I can connect.

--
Shawn McMahon                    |           Help spread accurate information
AIM: spmcmahonfedex, smcmahoneiv |  about Xenu and the Church of Scientology.