[linux-elitists] Haha, SpamCop lists Debian

D. Joe Anderson deejoe@raccoon.com
Sat Jul 6 15:15:16 PDT 2002

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 05:12:54PM -0400, Shawn McMahon wrote:
> D. Joe Anderson said:
> >
> > BTW, I'm on the list.  No need to Cc: really.  thanks.
>
> You're setting the "Mail-Followup-To:" header.  Don't ask people to make
> social solutions to your configuration problems.

Heh.  What was it I said?

> And shit broke, big time, in the process.  Still does.

It was just a little brokeness in the grand scheme, but all fixed now
I hope, after a little communing with my .muttrc.

Thanks, Shawn, for the clue, and sorry about that.

--Joe