[linux-elitists] Haha, SpamCop lists Debian

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Fri Jul 5 10:57:15 PDT 2002

On 5 Jul 2002, Ron Guerin wrote:

> As the saying goes, "Spam is all about permission." and if I give my
> permission and then act as if I didn't, then I'm a dishonest person at
> the least.

Dishonest, forgetful, or a plain idiot. There are a lot of people out
there who fit that description.

> Unless I'm mistaken, that's also a violation of SpamCop's rules, and you
> can be banned for that.

Given that SpamCom operators don't seem very responsive, that would seem
to be asking for a lot. Plus, how do you authenticate banned users?