[linux-elitists] Haha, SpamCop lists Debian

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Fri Jul 5 10:07:26 PDT 2002

> > Secondly, why does free speech also demand anonymity?  If the right to
> > free speech actually exists than knowing who it came from shouldn't
> > matter.

> Why don't you pose that question to an Internet user in a country that
> routinely murders people for their political beliefs?

Don't try to spin it; if that is the situation then free speech obviously
doesn't exist in that country, now does it?

I'm not clueless but I have been accused of being pedantic from time to time.

Regards,
Andrew