[linux-elitists] Haha, SpamCop lists Debian

Ron Guerin ron@vnetworx.net
Fri Jul 5 09:22:43 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-07-05 at 12:14, Don Marti wrote:
> Maybe when censorship no longer troubles the people who don't ask for it

My users are aware of what happens at my mail server, and anyone else
running any kind of filtering/blacklisting/whatever on a server with
other users should fully disclose what's going on.

> I can spend a few minutes on the troubles that censorship causes for the
> people who _do_ ask for it.

Is it censorship if they ask for it?  Everyone has the right to speak,
but they also have the right not to listen.

> On second thought, naaah, I have to alphabetize my white board markers.

By brand or color?

Ron