[linux-elitists] Haha, SpamCop lists Debian

Dan Wilder dan@ssc.com
Tue Jul 2 21:43:30 PDT 2002

Hehe.  From Debian Weekly News

http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2002/25/

comes a mention of my personal favorite for the title of
Most Awesomely Clueless Spam Blocking Stuff:

[ ... ]

> 30. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes-0206/msg01538.html

> Debian in SpamCop's List. We have recently been [31]informed that
> [32]master.debian.org is listed in [33]SpamCop's database. Marco
> d'Itri [34]noted that this database has to be used with special care
> because mailing lists are routinely blocked by it.

Maybe there's a way to get zgp.org listed!