[linux-elitists] Umm

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 19 01:40:10 PST 2002

Quoting Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> I know!  Let's throw caustic chemicals and rotten fish at them!
>
> ...wait, no...that's the national food....

Well, throw surströmming at them.  They'll hate it; it's Swedish.
http://recipes.alastra.com/preserving-meats/sour-herring.html

> On a slightly more serious note -- is this an issue where we want to be
> pursuing Norway, or is there another party pulling strings behind the
> scenes.  Frankly, I'm rather curious why Norway feels it has to do
> Hollywood's bidding on this issue.

Well, we can always stake out the DVDCCA trailer park down in Morgan
Hill, or wherever it is.  But the Norwegian Consulate sounds like a
pretty good starting place, to me.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."