[linux-elitists] Umm

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 18 23:17:17 PST 2002

on Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 05:01:11PM -0800, Mr. Bad (mr.bad@pigdog.org) wrote:
> I'm wondering what the plan is to Free Jon.
>
> I'm thinking a boycott of Norway and demonstrations at Norwegian
> embassies and consulates are in order.
>
> After all, demonstrations are fun.

I know!  Let's throw caustic chemicals and rotten fish at them!

...wait, no...that's the national food....

On a slightly more serious note -- is this an issue where we want to be
pursuing Norway, or is there another party pulling strings behind the
scenes.  Frankly, I'm rather curious why Norway feels it has to do
Hollywood's bidding on this issue.

Peace.

We freed Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA! http://www.freesklyarov.org