[linux-elitists] Wen Ho Lee : Of possible interest

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 18 10:55:10 PST 2002

on Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 11:18:15AM -0800, Deirdre Saoirse (deirdre@deirdre.net) wrote:
> Wen Ho Lee, the Los Alamos scientist accused of sending classified
> information to China, will be launching his book tour by speaking at
> Kepler's in Menlo Park on Thursday (7:30 p.m.). Kepler's is a block from
> the Menlo Park Caltrain station for those of you public-transit fans.
>
> He will be talking and signing, but no Q&A. For more info, see:
> http://www.keplers.com/eventscalendar.htm#lee
>
> ObDisclaimer: I work there, but it doesn't benefit me directly. I just
> think the issues are interesting.

Damn!  Found this Friday morning, of course.

Anyone know if Lee's going to be at other Bay Area locations
Friday/Saturday?

Thanks.

We freed Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA! http://www.freesklyarov.org