[linux-elitists] "There was madness in any direction, at any hour."

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jan 17 16:13:38 PST 2002

Quoting Don Marti Uses GIFs on the Sly (dmarti@zgp.org):

> So is tonight the first six-event BALE night?
> http://linuxmafia.com/bale/

Yeah, I noticed that.  Quite possibly so.

I'm personally going to be at BayLISA in Palo Alto, in small part
because I'm on the Board of Directors.  If you'd like transportation
to and from, please let me know.

BALE doesn't yet reflect the upcoming BayFF February event, a panel
discussion at Boalt Hall, Berkeley, on Tuesday, February 12.  Those
in the Bay Area should consider attending:

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/institutes/bclt/events/bayff.html

February 12 BayFF co-hosted by the
Electronic Frontier Foundation and BCLT

"Will Free Expression Survive the Digital Media Revolution?"

Join EFF Staff Attorneys in an Interactive
Discussion at our February BayFF

WHO:

Cindy Cohn - EFF Legal Director
Lee Tien - EFF Sr. Staff Attorney
Fred von Lohmann - EFF Sr. IP Attorney
Robin Gross - EFF Staff Attorney for Intellectual Property/CAFÉ Director
Moderated by Shari Steele - EFF Executive Director

[...]