[linux-elitists] point of order, Ogg Vorbis rules...and an experiment

Jason Costomiris jcostom@jasons.org
Thu Jan 17 04:21:49 PST 2002

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 07:45:03PM -0800, Don Marti wrote:
: burnallgifs.org is already on the first page of Google results for
: a search on Unisys.  How far up can it go?  Anyone else curious?
: Will Google Management intervene to protect their fellow software
: patenteers?  See new sig.

Sorry to be the party pooper, but I suggest you search Google for "Unisys"
now.  On the first page, with 10 responses, exactly 0 of them are
burnallgifs.org...

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.