[linux-elitists] Wen Ho Lee : Of possible interest

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue Jan 15 11:18:15 PST 2002

Wen Ho Lee, the Los Alamos scientist accused of sending classified
information to China, will be launching his book tour by speaking at
Kepler's in Menlo Park on Thursday (7:30 p.m.). Kepler's is a block from
the Menlo Park Caltrain station for those of you public-transit fans.

He will be talking and signing, but no Q&A. For more info, see:
http://www.keplers.com/eventscalendar.htm#lee

ObDisclaimer: I work there, but it doesn't benefit me directly. I just
think the issues are interesting.

--
_Deirdre                                              http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams