[linux-elitists] Anyone Need Colocation?

David E. Weekly david@weekly.org
Mon Jan 14 14:04:24 PST 2002

Linux Elitists,

Any of you need to colocate a 1U or 2U server? I'm starting up a non-profit,
the California Community Colocation Project, to host servers for
individuals, non-profits, and not-for-profit entities, like Open Source
projects, independent research, etc.

Colocation services start in Palo Alto on Friday, and I've got 2U of space
free in Fremont immediately. Any servers not currently supporting any
for-profit endeavors are welcome to host, conditional to our Terms of
Service.

Hosting is free for all comers, but it costs us around $50/month for each
server you place. Donations are strongly encouraged and hugely appreciated!

Yours,
 David E. Weekly
 Founder, California Community Colocation Project