[linux-elitists] From Las Vegas: Rep. Darrell Issa

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno@dewinter.com
Thu Jan 10 01:34:34 PST 2002

Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org> said:
> (They scheduled a press conference with 2 members of Congress
> and only two reporters showed up (!)  I guess everyone else is on
> assignment for Big Ass Car Stereo or something, and not interested
> in the poitical environment of technology.)
If someone could show me leads how to get in touch with them I would at least
have given them a call (the best I can do from the Netherlands (or actually
Singapore right now).

> CES is a little less frenzied this year than last.  Huge Zaurus
> presence.  All you people who were mocking me for staying at
> Circus-Circus can shut the hell up -- it's actually a very decent
> room, and very convenient to the convention center.  They could
> call it Tradeshow-Tradeshow.
Sure Don ... but were you really staying there? The population exists of 70%
kiddies, 29.999% unreliable parents who take the kids for a visit to an
untrusted, dangerous, gambling, sex and show place and .001% of Open
Source-minded journalist :-).

--
make dep install modules modules_install,

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter
De Winter Information Solutions.