[linux-elitists] DOTGNU

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Jan 4 09:34:45 PST 2002

<quote who="Roland Krause">

> Jeff wrote:
> >
> > KDE and distribution support is different again, with the 1.x panel.
>
> KDE does not maintain packages for any distribution.

You're taking me waaay out of context; please read the thread to grok what I
was talking about. How about this:

  "KDE *menu* and distribution *menu* support is different again, with the
  1.x panel."

We were talking about how the GNOME panel menus worked, and I was commenting
on GNOME's KDE menu support, and GNOME's distribution-specific menu support.
We never actually brought up the topic of KDE at all. :)

[ randomness snipped ]

- Jeff

--
   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne