[linux-elitists] DOTGNU

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Jan 2 22:21:57 PST 2002

I will Jeff.

I'd like to get Evolution to work sometime.  I need to have a clear
amount of time to tear through it again.

aspell has been my most current problem is balsa.

Ruben

On 2002.01.03 01:01:21 -0500 Jeff Waugh wrote:
>><quote who="Ruben Safir">
>>
>>> Never the less, subiting a patch is that much harder when things don't
>>> compile.
>>
>>Right, well, whining here isn't going to help you. Post to gnome-list with
>>reasonable information, and we'll probably help you out.
>>
>>- Jeff
>>
>>--
>>            ...                           *bounce*bounce*bounce*

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.brooklynonline.com - For the love of Brooklyn
http://www.nyfairuse.org - The foundation of Democracy