[linux-elitists] DOTGNU

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Jan 2 21:56:33 PST 2002

If you send them a link with instruction on how to do so,
they will suprise you on their preserverence (how ever that is spelled).

Of course, I feel very strongly about the educational obligations
of individuals to others.

I also understand how overwhelming taking on a project this large
can be when dozens of people are constantly harping on you without
any sense of apreciation.

Never the less, subiting a patch is that much harder when things don't
compile.

Ruben

>>I always feel so sad when I have to say, "submit a patch!" or things like
>>that. Some people can be absolute pricks though, so it's easier. (The
>>something-for-nothing crowd are very... energy sapping.)
>>
>>- Jeff
>>
>>--
>>     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
>>       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.brooklynonline.com - For the love of Brooklyn
http://www.nyfairuse.org - The foundation of Democracy