[linux-elitists] DOTGNU

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Wed Jan 2 21:38:08 PST 2002

<quote who="Rick Moen">

> In your shoes, I'd be tempted to tell that that, if they don't like the
> GNOME developers' work, they're very welcome to fork off a copy and hack
> it up to suit.  And, who knows?  One in ten thousand might come up with
> something worthwhile.

I always feel so sad when I have to say, "submit a patch!" or things like
that. Some people can be absolute pricks though, so it's easier. (The
something-for-nothing crowd are very... energy sapping.)

- Jeff

--
     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage