[linux-elitists] DOTGNU

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Jan 2 21:27:09 PST 2002

Well, the belief that distributors do it better.

>>The lack of documentation, or the belief that distributors do it better?
>>

>>[ What is with the one-email-per-thought reply style? ]

Well, this is a conversation.  You say something, I say something.

When something is important to me, I often break down spefic points
for the attention I think they deserve.  I think I learned this on
Compuserve way back when.

First I read the whole post.  Then I answer specific parts.  Now they
can develop into their own seperate sub topics wothy of exploration.

Sometimes I link seperate parts of a message to  discuss another
point I want to outline and make.

What can I tell you, I'm from Brooklyn ;)

Ruben

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting