[linux-elitists] Compiling GNOME [Was: DOTGNU]

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Jan 2 21:08:41 PST 2002

Jeff

I didn't ignor what you said.  I've spent weeks trying to work with it.

In fact, I spend December 23rd to January 1 working with it, reading, following the
error messages, reading the conf files, and more

Ruben

On 2002.01.03 00:04:55 -0500 Jeff Waugh wrote:
>><quote who="Ruben Safir">
>>
>>> No it doesn't, and I'm more than happy to give you root access to this box
>>> to prove me wrong.
>>
>>Thank you for completely disregarding the entire contents of my mail, and
>>not taking the time to educate yourself further.
>>
>>I'm happy to take you up on your offer at my standard consultation rates.
>>
>>[ I'm pretty sure I responded in a reasonable, kind and informative manner
>>in my previous email. If it was not satisfactory, please explain why. ]
>>
>>- Jeff
>>
>>--
>>  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
>>                        - Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert)

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.brooklynonline.com - For the love of Brooklyn