[linux-elitists] Compiling GNOME [Was: DOTGNU]

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Wed Jan 2 21:04:55 PST 2002

<quote who="Ruben Safir">

> No it doesn't, and I'm more than happy to give you root access to this box
> to prove me wrong.

Thank you for completely disregarding the entire contents of my mail, and
not taking the time to educate yourself further.

I'm happy to take you up on your offer at my standard consultation rates.

[ I'm pretty sure I responded in a reasonable, kind and informative manner
in my previous email. If it was not satisfactory, please explain why. ]

- Jeff

--
  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                        - Tuomas Kuosmanen (tigert)