[linux-elitists] NYLXS Announcements

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Wed Feb 13 05:54:35 PST 2002

This Weekend we are having a Brooklyn Install Feast
with Joe Grastara in Bay Ridge Brooklyn USA.

On Sunday, February 24 at 2:00pm
8020 Fifth Ave. 3rd Floor,
Brooklyn, NY

Many versions of Free Software will be available for
installtion and configuration.  Our NYLXS experts will
be there to discuss with you all issues relating to Free
and Open Source Software, use, and NYLXS activities.

So grab your computer and stop on Down the
Mighty Joe's, pull up a machine and hack away.
____________________________________

INSERVICE:MAKE BY DAIVD SUGAR

Wednesday Feb, 20th

David Sugar of dot GNU and Official Speaker of the Free Software
Foundation is giving a Presentation on how to use Make and
autoconf in the real world!

Make is one of the most important tools in programming,
powerful, and not well understood by far to many programmers.

Meet us at the Killarny Rose, 82 Beaver Street for scotch and
 learning. Become a better programmer today!

Note -- See the NYLXS site and scheduler for more information

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.brooklynonline.com - For the love of Brooklyn