[linux-elitists] LOCAL South Bay: virtual bus to BayFF Tuesday?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sat Feb 9 13:47:55 PST 2002

Anyone else want to go to Tuesday's BayFF from the Mountain View
area?  I'm willing to drive and can take either the Milpitas route
or Hwy. 84 depending on where people need a ride from.

http://www.law.berkeley.edu/institutes/bclt/events/bayff.html

I'm figuring on leaving Mountain View at 5:15 to allow for traffic,
Berkeley parking, and getting a good seat.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.