[linux-elitists] ANNOUNCEMENT: We're going to Washington. Meeting announcement

Ruben Safir ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Fri Feb 8 05:03:13 PST 2002

The only other thing is that when Copyrights was not strictly enforced in
 England in the 19th Century, as I understand it, ONLY porn survived...
or so said the article I read in from the Economist, which I believe is on
my resources page.

BTW - Congress regulates comercial speach all the time.

Ruben

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting