[linux-elitists] Corporation watch

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Feb 7 18:18:04 PST 2002

An earnest marketing type who works for a large famous company
approached me at LinuxWorld and said that he is looking to hire a
consultant to prepare an executive report of some kind comparing
(GNU)/Linux distributions.  Mail me if you're interested in the
job and I'll put you in touch with him.

Anyone heard anything about the Sun Linux distribution?  Seems from
their web site and from the Mainstream Media accounts that they'll
be doing their own, which would be kind of refreshing for a Big
Company Getting Into Linux to do (all trust in LSB!) if it wasn't
the same people who do <shudder>Solaris</shudder> trying it.
Also note they said "x86" not "Intel".

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.