[linux-elitists] ANNOUNCEMENT: We're going to Washington. Meeting announcement

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Feb 6 16:04:23 PST 2002

begin Ruben Safir quotation of Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 10:40:10AM -0500:

> Can you again explain what you wanted done in terms of contacting the
> Religious sector of our society in terms of the DMCA?

It's not so much the DMCA per se, as much as copyright term
extensions.

Here is an op-ed piece I wrote last year -- it's called "Congress
Can Take the Profit Out of Selling Sex and Violence to Kids"

http://zgp.org/~dmarti/copyright/

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Join the Distributed Unisys Google Experiment.