Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Tue Dec 31 18:40:15 PST 2002

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 13:26, Larry M. Augustin wrote:
> Interesting story!  Thanks Alan.  I hadn't seen that one.
>
> I'm going to try and talk to Jeff Smith to learn more.  It fits with some
> other work I'm doing.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Larry

Let us know if you find anything interesting from him when you get in touch
with him. For all we know they backed out and pony'd up to ms, let us know.

There was another interesting conversion with the State of Utah or the
Government there, but I can't seem to find it online. It was a successful
one, and was printed a few months back when the XP licensing was starting to
cause panic. There have been other not so successful cases though, so it's
not always bliss.

This is where a Linux consultant can benifit greatly and help make the
conversion a success, IMO.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.