GUI/CLI mail client (was Re: [linux-elitists] What's some marketing buzzwords for what we do?)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue Dec 31 11:06:06 PST 2002

begin  Shawn McMahon  quotation:
> On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 10:46:53AM -0800, Wayne Earl said:
> > Great list. On a related note, I'm looking for a mail client that
> > does BOTH gui and cli - I would perfer to get to my mail via a
> > remote X connection, but oftentimes, am only able to get a shell
> > via ssh (say, over a dialup, or from a system that doesn't have X
> > installed). Is there such a beast?
>
> Sure; mutt, running in an xterm.

	What he's really looking for is something like an IMAP server
or a collection of MUAs that honor mbox/mh/whatever identically.

--
A: No.