GUI/CLI mail client (was Re: [linux-elitists] What's some marketing buzzwords for what we do?)

John S J Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
Tue Dec 31 11:01:13 PST 2002

Around Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 10:46:53AM -0800, Wayne Earl gave forth with:
> On a related note, I'm looking for a mail client that does BOTH gui
> and cli - I would perfer to get to my mail via a remote X connection,
> but oftentimes, am only able to get a shell via ssh (say, over a
> dialup, or from a system that doesn't have X installed). Is there such
> a beast?

  Gnus.

john.

--
Miss Wormwood : Calvin where was the Byzantine empire?
       Calvin : I'll take "outer planets" for $100.