GUI/CLI mail client (was Re: [linux-elitists] What's some marketing buzzwords for what we do?)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue Dec 31 10:55:12 PST 2002

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 10:46:53AM -0800, Wayne Earl said:

> Great list. On a related note, I'm looking for a mail client that does
> BOTH gui and cli - I would perfer to get to my mail via a remote X
> connection, but oftentimes, am only able to get a shell via ssh (say,
> over a dialup, or from a system that doesn't have X installed). Is there
> such a beast?

Sure; mutt, running in an xterm.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text