GUI/CLI mail client (was Re: [linux-elitists] What's some marketing buzzwords for what we do?)

Wayne Earl wayne@qconcepts.net
Tue Dec 31 10:46:53 PST 2002

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 04:56:27AM -0800 or therabouts, Rick Moen wrote:
> > On Sunday 29 December 2002 13:00, Rick Moen wrote:
> > > http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/applications-muas.html
>
> The list was just getting put together when you wrote that.  It's pretty
> much complete and fleshed out with all necessary details, now.  Please
> do have a look again.

Great list. On a related note, I'm looking for a mail client that does
BOTH gui and cli - I would perfer to get to my mail via a remote X
connection, but oftentimes, am only able to get a shell via ssh (say,
over a dialup, or from a system that doesn't have X installed). Is there
such a beast?

--
Wayne Earl <wayne@qconcepts.net>
gpg public key: http://www.qconcepts.net/key.txt