Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Dec 31 04:56:27 PST 2002

Quoting Alan DuBoff (aland@SoftOrchestra.com):
> On Sunday 29 December 2002 13:00, Rick Moen wrote:
> > http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/applications-muas.html
>
> Nice list Rick. Shouldn't be hard for someone to pick *one* of them.

The list was just getting put together when you wrote that.  It's pretty
much complete and fleshed out with all necessary details, now.  Please
do have a look again.

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell