Adam Sampson azz@gnu.org
Mon Dec 30 15:38:37 PST 2002

Nick Moffitt <nick@zork.net> writes:

> That was originally installed to rule out XFMail, which is a
> hideously deformed mailer that uses the proprietary XForms library.

Thankfully, that's no longer true.

 * XForms is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
 * under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
 * published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1, or
 * (at your option) any later version.

Source is at <ftp://ncmir.ucsd.edu/pub/xforms/OpenSource/>. It's nice
being able to build LyX entirely from source. No idea if XFMail's been
made much less sucky recently, though.

--
Adam Sampson <azz@gnu.org>                  <URL:http://azz.us-lot.org/>