Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Mon Dec 30 12:16:34 PST 2002

On Monday 30 December 2002 08:09, Mister Bad wrote:
> Because we also have feelings, sometimes of a deep and sensitive
> nature! So your barbéd jabs hurt all the more!

Oh stop it, you're making me get all teary-eyed...<LOL!>

Next you'll start on us about "quality time".

> Is it *Microsoft* software you won't use, or *proprietary* software?

I use proprietary software, have no problem with it at all. In fact, I do
write software for a living, so see the side of people wanting to get paid
for it. I've also written free software, and I use free software *mostly*.
I'm happy to be able to write software that is free also.

Yes, for me it's ms, I hate ms and I don't care to use or advocate their
software for myself or any of my clients. I don't have a problem using Mac
OS, Solaris, or other proprietary software that runs on them, I just am
unwilling to use ms software because I don't believe in the ethics or
intentions of their company.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.