Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Mon Dec 30 08:09:13 PST 2002

    AD> But a true linux elitist would *typically* be running
    AD> linux.<wink>

My company MAKES me run Windows for Workgroups! They won't let me run
anything else! Believe me, I'd _like_ to be running The Linux, but not
all of us have the luxury of doing what we want!

If you geeks want to have The Linux be a power on the desktop and in
the enterprise, you have to stop picking on folks who use Windows!
Because we also have feelings, sometimes of a deep and sensitive
nature! So your barbéd jabs hurt all the more!

~Mr. Bad