Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Mon Dec 30 06:07:43 PST 2002

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 11:45:06PM +0200, Bulent Murtezaoglu said:

> OB-OT: it might amuse you to know that in some countries Microsoft
> only uses MSCE as an acronym while being careful not to expand it.
> Calling oneself an engineer requires some other stuff like an actual
> 4-year degree form an accredited school.  (hmm, if I remember

One of those countries with such a requirement being The United States
of America, but only in some states.  Texas is the only example I have
off the top of my head.  Pity they don't go after individual MCSEs over
it.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Emacs: It's a nice OS, but to compete with
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | Linux or Windows it needs a better text