Jay Sulzberger jays@panix.com
Sun Dec 29 19:45:12 PST 2002

Please excuse my last note.  I typed it in, then read it, and decided to
allow it to mature in the postponed bin.  I was typing quickly, for me, and
out of sheer automatismo, I struck C-x rather than C-o.

I believe what I wrote, but I think I shall not be able to participate in
that branch, if it grow, of the thread which depends from my post.

Again, I beg the indulgence of all

GNU/LINUX AND ELSE-WAY FREE SOFTWARE ELITISTS.

I remain, as ever, your ob'd list reader and fellow student of probability,
Jay Sulzberger.