Bulent Murtezaoglu bm@acm.org
Sun Dec 29 13:45:06 PST 2002

[...]
    ADB> You may be one of the biggest Debian advocates around (per
    ADB> your statement), but from my perspective you're at least a
    ADB> partial hypocrite.

I am genuinly puzzled as to why you'd think that.  I dislike vendor
certification in certain cases too, but I think if one works with MS
and the boss wants it there's nothing wrong with liking Debian and
getting an MSCE.

OB-OT: it might amuse you to know that in some countries Microsoft
only uses MSCE as an acronym while being careful not to expand it.
Calling oneself an engineer requires some other stuff like an actual
4-year degree form an accredited school.  (hmm, if I remember
correctly there's at least one person on thsi list who'd be tempted to
call that even more bogus than an MSCE!).

cheers,

BM