Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Sun Dec 29 13:30:01 PST 2002

On Sunday 29 December 2002 13:16, Peter Whysall wrote:
> Perhaps the list owner needs to hire one of those all-singing, all-dancing,
> coding systems administrators that Michael was talking about...

Well, I'm not sure why he would...he seems to be doing ok with the system he
uses which doesn't require any MCSEs.

OTOH, that certification comes on your platform of preference.

You may be one of the biggest Debian advocates around (per your statement),
but from my perspective you're at least a partial hypocrite.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.