[linux-elitists] LOCAL San Francisco: Elcomsoft victory party

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 19 12:45:12 PST 2002

Quoting Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com):

> Stupid Caltrain doesn't run on weekends. Is anyone interested in
> carpooling?

Aaron, can you get either to my house in west Menlo Park (Sa. evening)
or to the earlier (10 am - 4 pm) SVLUG installfest in San Jose?  We'll
have room for you and one other passenger, in my car.

Map, address, directions to the former are on my personal Web page.

rick@linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.