[linux-elitists] LOCAL San Francisco: Elcomsoft victory party

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu Dec 19 12:43:11 PST 2002

begin  Aaron Lehmann  quotation:
> Stupid Caltrain doesn't run on weekends. Is anyone interested in
> carpooling?

	If you can't find a ride, I know that SamTrans goes as far
South as Palo Alto.  I think the terminus for most of the peninsular
lines is at the park&ride West of the Caltrain station (on El Camino
Real).  It may be possible to catch an express bus line.  Not sure
what the schedules are, so you'd have to check transitinfo.

--
A: No.