[linux-elitists] Adobe unrepentant

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 17 15:37:27 PST 2002

Note that Adobe's FAQ on the Elcomsoft trial still lists the following
information:

    http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200108/elcomsoftqa.html

    A: Although Adobe withdrew its support for the criminal
    complaint against Dmitry Sklyarov, we respect the grand
    jury's and federal government's role in prosecuting this
    case. However, we are in complete agreement with the
    government's decision to prosecute the company, ElcomSoft
    and, as a law-abiding corporate citizen, Adobe intends to
    cooperate fully with the government as required by law. The
    indictment returned in this case clearly reflects the grand
    jury's agreement with the U.S. government that a criminal
    prosecution is warranted in this case.

Unrepentant bastards.

Peace.

   VAR with attitude -- Automation Access:  http://www.aaxnet.com/