[linux-elitists] LOCAL Sunnyvale, California: Linux Consultants' Lunch

Rich Bodo rsb@ostel.com
Mon Dec 16 18:42:41 PST 2002

> I like the idea and motivation.  I won't be able to attend this meeting
> (out of state), but would be interested in future events.  I'd also be
> like to know if there's interest in a North/East bay chapter.  I'm in
> Napa, a Berkeley / Oakland / Emeryville meet, perhaps?

I don't travel to the east bay much, but Oakland seems pretty
centrally located.  I say find some really good food and go for it.
If we can get a good group of people, I would definitely be up for
regular meetings down here.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4678