[linux-elitists] LOCAL Sunnyvale, California: Linux Consultants' Lunch

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 16 18:27:59 PST 2002

on Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 05:52:32PM -0800, Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org) wrote:
> Good things about being a Linux consultant include setting your
> own hours and working with your technology of choice on a variety
> of projects for different fascinating clients.
>
> What's the downside?  First, you always have to be looking for
> consulting opportunities and for people to help you with big jobs,
> and second, no employer means no company holiday lunch.
>
> Rich Bodo has decided to address both of these issues.
>
>   Who:       Linux consultants
>   What:      Linux Consultants Lunch ($10 per person, Indian buffet)
>   Where:     Turmerik, 141 S. Murphy Ave., Sunnyvale, California USA
>   When:      Fri Dec 20 12:00:00 PST 2002
>   How much:  $10 per person
>   Why:       Rich writes...

I like the idea and motivation.  I won't be able to attend this meeting
(out of state), but would be interested in future events.  I'd also be
like to know if there's interest in a North/East bay chapter.  I'm in
Napa, a Berkeley / Oakland / Emeryville meet, perhaps?

Peace.