[linux-elitists] Kernel-mode Linux

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Thu Dec 12 05:23:13 PST 2002

    GBY>  This may sound crazy for desktop/server systems but for
    GBY> embedded devices it might be very useful

    N'M> So, remind me, why are we embedding a multi-user time-sharing
    N'M> preemptive-multi-tasking Unix-ish OS in such a device anyway?

Because we haven't figured out how to embed it in toasters yet.

What kind of elitist are you, anyways? Perhaps you are forgetting the
Linux Elitists' Creed:

      0. I am sorry to hear about _your_ problem.
      1. Linux on EVERYTHING.
      2. No compromise in defense of freedom.
      3. GPL or do without.
      4. Free Jon Johannsen.