[linux-elitists] right MTA for crypto support

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Tue Aug 27 06:02:24 PDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Shawn McMahon wrote:

> If you want to do this and not have your mail bounce, you'll need to
> either get your ISP to do it (good luck), or get a static IP that's not

Actually, it is not out of question, as phpwebhosting.com might be
persuaded to give me control over MX records.

> in somebodys dialup range.

Consider me living in Nigeria, as far as connectivity is concerned. No
SDSL/cable with static IP in my immediate future.